1.1 Environmental Philosophy
- Basic policy
- FUJICON aims to broadly contribute to the society through production activities and supply of products giving consideration to the global environment as a developer, manufacturer and distributor of electronic components.
Moreover, our company is committed to active environmental preservation giving consideration to the environment in all activities under the concept of “Company friendly to the Earth and life.”
- Course of Action
We seriously take issues surrounding the global environment such as global warming,
ozone depletion and contamination by industrial wastes and hazardous chemical substance, and comply with various environmental laws, regulations, rules and other requirements agreed upon by FUJICON.In addition, we strive to foster high environmental consciousness by active participation in activities to maintain and restore natural sceneries and the ecosystem.
To this end, FUJICON is committed to continuously improving the following aspects and preventing any contamination by creating and operating environmentally-friendly systems.
1. Reduction and effective utilization of wastes
2. Recycling of resources
3. Reduction of products that use hazardous chemical substances
4. Promotion of green purchase
5. Raised environment consciousness
6. Reduction in consumption energy
President and CEO
2.1 Regional environmental preservation activities
The municipality, local residents and FUJICON cooperate in clearing activities such as mowing, collection of garbage and elimination of gravels from green belts in the Shimokurechi area, Nishikatsura Town, Minamitsurugun, Yamanashi, where FUJICON owns YAMANASHI Business Office.
FUJICON regularly participates in environmental preservation activities in local communities.
2.2 Initiatives for protection of resources
- ・The lighting in the Yamanashi Business Office has been converted completely to LED. This results in the reduction of CO2 emissions equivalent to approximately 1,500kg per month.
・Wastes are sorted to various types for recycling
03Acquisition of ISO14001
3.1 Yamanashi Business Office
Date of acquisition September 8, 2006 Certification organization TÜV SÜD Japan Certification number 12 104 20758 TMS
04Handling of Hazardous Chemical Substances
4.1 Compliance with RoHS
The products listed in the website comply with RoHS6 (Directive 2011/68/EU).
1. Lead and lead compound (Maximal permissible level:1,000ppm)
2. Mercury and mercury compound (Maximum permissible level:1,000ppm)
3. Cadmium and cadmium compound (Maximum permissible level:100ppm)
4. Hexavalent chromium compound (Maximum permissible level:1,000ppm)
5. PBB (Polybrominated biphenyl)
6. PBDE (Polybrominated diphenyl ether)
Please contact us for any question about additional substances other than the six substances listed above.
05Indication for packing under RoHS (2011/68/EU)
5.1 Indication of products in compliance with RoHS
- Unified as RoHS Compliance
- With regard to RoHS compliance indications revised after 2015, FUJICON will update them as needed after the ECHA is announced officially.